The Swadharma programme has been developed by the Integral Campus Initiative (ICI), Auroville.
The purpose of ICI is develop and facilitate the emergence of integral higher education programs in Auroville. Since 2016, we have been facilitating several programs, such as Swadharma (twice a year) and Svadhyaya (https://integral.yoga).
We also recently launched https://edu.auroville.org - a platform for students to know about long-term educational courses in Auroville.
PURPOSE & AIM
● Work on Higher Education in
● Develop long-term learning
● Develop materials based on Sri
Aurobindo & The Mother's works
as a foundation.
(ii) MOTIVATION FOR STARTING
MOTIVATION FOR STARTING
● To focus on higher education in
● To develop and enable long-term
● To enable study and research in
Integral Psychology & Integral
Yoga, based on the works of The
Mother & Sri Aurobindo.
(iii) EXPECTED OUTCOMES AND
OUTCOMES & OUTPUTS
● Swadharma Programme
● Svadhyaya Programme
● Confluence on Re-imagining
● IE Faculty Training Programme
● Integral Education Portal (Work in
progress can be found on
● Reviving edu.auroville.org
This was a follow-up step to the Confluence on Reimagining Univers-city, whose main aim was to accelerate the emergence of long-term learning programs in Auroville. Building on this focus on long-term learning programs, ACI is in the process of developing a fellowship program.